Contact Us About Filing Quarterly Reports

Help Desk

For help with filing the Employer's Quarterly Report online, please contact the following.

To look up your account number, UBI number, or Account Manager contact information Search at Verify Workers' Comp Premium Status
To get help with your User ID or Password (it's not working or you forgot it) Go to My Secure L&I and click on 'Forgot your user ID?' or 'Forgot your password?' links directly under the Login button for assistance.
Have questions about how to report or other account specific questions? Call your account manager weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Can't get into the Claim and Account Center due to system outages or other reasons? Web Customer Support is available weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email: (fastest during peak filing periods) or phone: at 360‑902‑5999.

Mailing addresses

Payment vouchers

Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 24106
Seattle WA 98124-6524

Premium payments and reports

Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 34022
Seattle WA 98124-1022

Address change

Address changes can be submitted online when filing your quarterly report. Just check the box that says 'business changes' and provide the information requested. You can also submit your address change by phone, fax, or mail.


Call your account manager or 360‑902‑4817.


Fax your address change to 360‑902‑4988. Always include your account number and UBI number on every page.


Write your address change on the back of your quarterly report form and mail to the address listed above, or mail a letter with your address change, account number and UBI number to:

Employer Services
Department of Labor & Industries
P.O. Box 44140
Olympia, WA 98504 4140

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve