Helpful Information

Claim history requests

Claim history requests can be made to the Self‑Insurance Section:

  • Fax the request to 360-902-6900.
  • Mail the request to:
Labor & Industries
PO Box 44892
Olympia WA 98504-4892

Fax claim documents. Save printing and mailing costs!

You can fax claim documents directly to the Self Insurance Section. Not only does this save printing and mailing costs, documents will be available in the Claims and Account Center (CAC) within 48 hours.

You'll need fax software or a dedicated fax line to send large quantities of claim documents directly from your electronic system to L&I's fax line.

To ensure claims are imaged to the correct claim file:

  • Send each claim file separately.
  • Use a "stop" or "end of transmission" signal between each claim.

Please consider the following when faxing:

  • If you've already sent us the claim file, send only the updated or new documents.
  • Large files should be broken up into chunks of 200 pages or less.
  • Consider faxing early in the morning or late in the afternoon or evening so that your documents transmit quickly.

Try it out, fax documents to the Self-Insurance Section at 360-902-6900.

If you have questions about faxing documents, contact Thomas Thomas at 360-902-5823.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve