Forms and Publications

Search by:   for     

Browse By Subject  |  Most Requested  |  Required L&I Workplace Posters  |  Spanish Language Documents  |  Show all L&I Forms/Pubs

View:    Sort by:       


Injured Workers: Leaving Washington, But Still Need Treatment


International Travel for Work

This fact sheet is for employees of Washington state employers who travel internationally for work. It describes what to do in case of a work-related injury or infectious disease while working abroad. This includes instructions on how to file a workers' compensation claim.


Travel Reimbursement Request - Crime Victims

If you are considered a victim of crime, use this form to track your travel expenses for medical, retraining or vocational services or for an independent medical exam. You should have approval from your claim manager before you travel.


Your Independent Medical Exam (IME): Crime Victims Compensation Program
Fact Sheet: Provides answers to commonly asked questions about independent medical exams (IMEs) and contact information. Includes a form for requesting travel-related reimbursement for attending an IME.



End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.