L&I News for Small Business - Archives
- October 2014 —
Workers' comp base rate increase proposal, Stay At Work, minimum wage to increase to $9.47 in 2014, avoid layoffs with Shared Work, Don't do this at work!, new chapter of Small Biz Guide makes hiring employees easier, and free training from DOR to avoid tax problems.
- August 2014 —
Biz Fair 2014, learn about the Claim-Free Discount, a uniform answer, a quick guide to regulatory requirements, the redesigned DOSH safety website, new safety videos, the new video guide to employer responsibilities, and the L&I calendar of upcoming training and workshops.
- March 2014 —
Washington's small business liaisons, learn how to save on your workers' comp bill, easier way to report your home office deduction.
- December 2013 — Special Edition.
- October 2013 — 2.7% rate increase proposed, minimum wage will be $9.32 in 2014, and fighting workers' comp fraud.
- July 2013 — Independent Contractor Guide, basic electrical requirements, and get help exporting your goods and services.
- April 2013 — New director, new return-to-work campaign, new credit card options, + do you need contractor registration?
- December 2012 — Protecting the good guys, going after the bad.
- September 2012 — L&I proposes no general increase in workers' comp rate for 2013.
- August 2012 — Changes at L&I to benefit customers.
- March 2012 — "Stay at Work" Program a win-win for employers and workers.
- December 2011 — Small businesses lead the way in online filing.
- December 2011 — Special Edition.
- September 2011 — L&I proposes lowest workers' comp rate increase in 5 years.
- August 2011 — Legislature passes new workers' comp reforms.