Site Alert

9/30/2016 1:00 p.m. : We are currently unable to process credit card payments for QuickFile/DeluxeFile, Pay a Balance Due, and Boilers & Conveyance Invoices. We apologize for the inconvenience.


File an Employer Report of Accident (EROA) for an injured employee

Step 1: Report it

File the Employer Report of Accident online inside "Claim & Account Center" under "Send information to L&I"

Step 2: Inform injured worker or medical provider to file their ROA

State law requires the injured employee or health care provider to also file a Report of Accident in order to receive benefits. The employee can file a claim online, by phone at 1-877-561-3453, or at the providerís office.

Learn more about workers' comp claims.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve