Boiler Exam & Certification Fees
- Examination fee: A fee of $81.00 will be charged for each applicant sitting for an examination(s).
- New special inspector commission: A fee of $43.80 for initial work card will be charged.
- Total Due: $124.80 (exam and work card fee).
- This amount must be paid before the exam. Payment can be made at the Labor & Industries office or mailed and received by our office before the exam date.
- If paid at a service location, please retain a copy of the receipt and send it to us prior to the exam.
- Annual special inspector commission: A fee of $27.30 for annual renewal will be charged.
- If a special inspector changes companies: A work card fee of $43.80 will be charged.