Crime Victims Provider's Request for Adjustment

Crime Victims Provider''s Request for Adjustment - (Forms/Publications)
Document Information
  Get help downloading & printing files.   How to complete a fillable form.
Title Crime Victims Provider''s Request for Adjustment (A fillable form - 651 KB PDF)

Used by providers to request an adjustment to their bill if their entire bill was paid in error, or if a portion of the bill was overpaid or underpaid. Attach required reports and/or documentation to support the request.

Form number F800-064-000
Online only. See document above to download.
Keywords bill adjustment, billing errors, bills, crime victims compensation, cvc, industrial insurance, overpayment, refund, underpayment, worker's compensation, workers compensation, workers' compensation
Languages English
Valid dates 12-2013
Contact information
Web pages Help for Crime Victims

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

© Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.