- Account must be in good standing as outlined in WAC 296-17-31004(4)
- Accurately report workers hours in the appropriate risk classifications
- Submit monthly supplemental reports for hours worked in risk classification 5001
- LSI program participants are required to annually fulfilled 2 training requirements, which include:
- Total of 4 hours of approved formal safety training sessions
- And at a minimum, 4 LSI program-provided safety trainings conducted with supervisor(s) and crew members.
- Comply with applicable safety and health standards administered by Labor and Industries Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)