Property Reimbursement

eye glasses

Property reimbursement

You may be reimbursed for personal property lost or damaged during a workplace accident.

Coverage is limited to the following:

  • Prescription eye glasses or contacts.
  • Clothing.
  • Shoes or boots.
  • Personal protective equipment.

To apply for reimbursement, complete and submit the Statement for Miscellaneous Services (F245-072-000).

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve