Contact Us About Claims for Job Injuries

Report serious injuries, fatalities, and in‑patient hospitalizations within 8 hours by calling 1‑800‑4BE‑SAFE (1‑800‑423‑7233).

For claims managed by L&I or a self‑insured employer

For claims managed by L&I only

Automated claim information is available 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. by calling 1-800-831-5227.

Fax numbers to submit Report of Industrial Injury or Occupational Disease (ROA):

  • 360-902-6690.
  • 1-800-941-2976.

Claims-related fax (always include the claim number on every fax page):

  • 360-902-4565.
  • 360-902-4566.
  • 360-902-4567.

Email your claim manager using the Claim & Account Center .

Pension Benefits and Social Security Offset contact information.

Independent medical exams (IMEs): 360-902-6818.

Workplace Safety and Health Hotline: 1-800-423-7233.

Interpreter services:

Request copies of a claim file

  1. Fill out a Request for Claim Information (F101‑010‑111). Please submit only 1 claim per letter.
  2. Mail or fax the form to the following address:

  3. L&I Scan/Index Unit
    PO Box 44291
    Olympia WA 98504-4291

    Fax: 360-902-4980

Address change

About 30 percent of all Washington employees work for self‑insured employers. Find out if your employer is self-insured.

How do I change my address related to claims managed by L&I?

Injured workers who have filed workers' compensation claims with L&I need to submit an address change request when they have a change in their mailing address.

Fill out an Address Change Request form (F242−388−000).

All address change requests must include the following:

  • Date.
  • Claim number.
  • Worker's name.
  • New address.
  • The worker's authorizing signature.

Please provide an updated telephone number if appropriate.


A worker can use the Claim & Account Center to submit an address change.

In person

A worker can deliver the address change request form to any L&I office.


A worker may mail the address change request to their claim manager:

Claims Administration
Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 44291
Olympia WA 98504-4291

A worker may fax the address change request to their claim manager. Notify the claim manager before sending the fax. Use any of the following numbers:

  • 360-902-4565.
  • 360-902-4566.
  • 360-902-4567.

Always include the claim number on every fax page.

Back to top

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve