Antiepileptic drugs for chronic neuropathic pain

Authorization requirements

Is authorization required?

How do I get pre-authorization?


L&I (State fund):
Call the preferred drug hotline at 1-888-443-6798.

Contact the employer

Related information on coverage and treatment

L&I has prepared guidelines for the use antiepileptic drugs for treatment of chronic neuropathic pain.

Billing and payment policies

Related rules


End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve