Site Alert

You may experience connection interruptions while using L&I's online services Tuesday, May 21, from 7:30 to 11 p.m. due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

College Disabilities Support Services

If you're a disabled student or a vocational services counselor (VRC) working with a disabled student, contact the disabilities support services coordinator at these colleges for help with accessing programs, facilities, and other issues affecting plan implementation.

Disabilities support services contact information
College Name of contact Phone E-mail
Bates Dan Eberle 253‑680‑7010
Bellevue Susan Gjolmesli 425‑564‑2392
Bellingham Susan Kerrick‑Degnan 360‑752‑8367
Big Bend LoraLyn Allen 509‑793‑2027
Cascadia Rosemary Loftis 425‑352‑8161
Centralia Michael Hoel 360‑736‑9391 x222
Clark Tami Jacobs 360‑992‑2580
Clover Park Valerie Sundby 253‑589‑5767
Columbia Basin Peggy Buchmiller 509‑547‑0511 x2444
Edmonds Dee Olson 425‑640‑1318
Everett Kathy Cook 425‑388‑9273
Grays Harbor John Rajcich 360‑538‑4068
Green River Paula Burns 253‑833‑9111 x2646
Highline Jenni Sandler 206‑878‑3710 x3474
Lake Washington Alma Osorio 425‑739‑8166
Lower Columbia Twylla Corrie 360‑442‑2341
North Seattle Rebecca Cory 206‑526‑7808
Olympic Karen Fusco 360‑475‑7542
Peninsula Melissa Delikat 360‑417‑6373
Ft. Steilacoom
Susan McPhee 253‑964‑6527
Patrick Murrell 253‑864‑3301
Renton Karma Forbes 425‑235‑2352 x5705
Seattle Central Al Souma 206‑587‑4169
Shoreline Kim Thompson 206‑546‑4544
Skagit Carol Funk 360‑679‑5351
South Puget Sound Jane Showalter 360‑596‑5455
South Seattle Roxanne Tillman 206‑763‑5137
Spokane Dennis Johnson 509‑533‑7498
Spokane Falls Ben Webinger 509‑533‑3437
Tacoma Kathryn Held 253‑566‑5328
Walla Walla Claudia Angus 509‑527‑4543
Wenatchee Carla Boyd 509‑682‑6854
Whatcom Bill Culwell 360‑383‑3045
Yakima Marc Coomer 509‑574‑4960

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve