You spoke, we listened. Improvements to www.Lni.wa.gov are here.
We listened to you. We made updates to our website to make things easier for you.
Two years ago, we completely redesigned www.Lni.wa.gov to make this website easier for you to use. Since then we've been using your feedback, analytics, and research to continue to improve our site with you in mind.
- A simpler home page that gets you where you need to go and makes it easier to find what you're looking for.
- Our most used information is now available at the top of the home page, making it easier for you to verify contractor licenses, find a form and publication, or file your business's quarterly report.
- Improved "top task" menus for workers, employers, and providers near the top of the home page. We've even refreshed each of those pages to make a better overall online experience.
What's not changing?
- All URLs and website addresses stay the same.
- You don't need to update your "bookmarks" or "favorites."
- You can still access and sign in to My L&I from our home page to use our secure online services.
- The "help links" for limited English proficiency users will still appear on the language bar at the top of the web page and will continue to function as they do today.
- You'll still find all of the information that helps keep Washington safe and working.
We'll continue to use our website analytics and your feedback to make additional improvements to www.Lni.wa.gov to make it easier for you to get the information you need when you need it.
Have any questions, comments, or ideas for our website? Help us improve.