Provider are currently enrolled with the Crime Victims Compensation Program (CVCP). Every effort was made to ensure the accuracy of the provider information; however, changes occur daily. You may choose any provider who is qualified to treat your injury. This is not a list of preferred providers. CVCP does not use preferred providers. Also, This list may not represent all providers available in your area.
Search for a medical or mental health provider for Crime Victims.
When you call to schedule an appointment, please confirm that the provider is currently accepting patients covered by CVCP.
You need a provider who accepts L&I patients to:
- Manage treatment.
- Report progress to your claim manager.
- Help you recover as soon as possible.
Victims must also use providers accepted by their private or public insurance. If you do not have insurance you have the right to choose a provider of your choice. The provider must be:
- Registered with L&I's Crime Victims Compensation.
- Qualified to treat the crime injury.
- Licensed as at least one of the following:
- Mental Health
- Medicine and surgery (MD)
- Osteopathic medicine and surgery (DO)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP)
- Physicians Assistants (PA)
- Chiropractic (DC)
- Naturopathy (ND)
- Dentistry (DDS or DMD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Podiatry (DPM)