You may see any health care provider listed in our online directory, but travel expenses will only be reimbursed by meeting these requirements:
- Reimbursement is preauthorized by your claim manager.
- The provider is further than 15 miles one way from your home (30 miles round trip).
- There are no providers within 15 miles of your home that could treat your condition.
- The Travel Reimbursement Request (F245‑145‑000) is complete, including a copy of all expense receipts.
- You may also get reimbursed for parking over $10, tolls, and some other travel expenses.
You may be reimbursed for personal property lost or damaged during a workplace accident. To get reimbursed, complete and submit the Statement for Miscellaneous Services (F245-072-000).
Coverage is limited to the following:
- Prescription eye glasses or contacts
- Shoes or boots
- Personal protective equipment