Your business has options for filing for clients. You must select a system and a role for quarterly filing.
- Quick file: no sign in, no password, choose a payment date, system auto calculates your payment.
- Deluxe file: secure system, save bank account number, view account information balances, past reports, amend reports, view claims, special/supplemental reports.
- Bulk file (an option through Deluxe file): may save your business time if you file for 10 or more clients at a time.
- Review the bulk file guide to see if this is an option for your business.
- Sign up by contacting us at ESTechSupport@Lni.wa.gov or 360-902-9149 to talk to our specialist.
Roles for Quarterly Filing
No role or sign in is needed to use Quick file.
|Deluxe file features||Bulk file features|
||Accountant Bookkeeper Role: