A certified claims administrator must report earned CE credit to L&I.
- Track and report earned credits on our online database,
Self-Insurance Claims Administrator Tracking System (SI-CATS). Update your SI-CATS account within 30 calendar days of any change in mailing address or work location.
- Send documentation to L&I using the Self-Insurance Continuing Education Report of Course Completion form (F207-191-000). Provide proof of course completion to L&I before the end of your 3-year cycle.
- Obtain and retain signed verification of all courses attended.
We will provide you with confirmation. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
Use the Self-Insurance Continuing Education Report of Course Completion form to provide verification of attendance for completed accredited courses.
- Update your
SI-CATS accountwith course completion information prior to submitting the form.
- Send the completed form and a copy of the certificate of completion to L&I.
- Reported credits can be monitored online to track your credits.
To apply for continuing education (CE) participation credit for a course that hasn't been approved for credits, submit a Self-Insurance Continuing Education Application for Course Approval and Attendance form, the supporting course information, and a copy of the participant certificate of completion to L&I.
See form for complete instructions.
Approval and credit determinations are based solely on the documentation submitted.
Applications are pre-screened for completeness, and may be returned if lacking the necessary information.
Note: If returned, the entire package must be resubmitted.