Service authorized by an occupational nurse consultant (ONC):

  • Home health care ordered by a physician for skilled nursing, nursing assistant, physical therapy, or occupational therapy
  • Long term attendant care
  • Skilled nursing facility care
  • Residential care at an adult family home, group home, or assisted living
  • Home infusion therapy (IV antibiotic)
  • Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
  • Nurse care management

Contact an ONC for authorization

Occupational Nurse Consultants are assigned to specific claim units. To contact the assigned ONC, call:

  • Office assistant staff 360-902-5880
  • Provider Hotline staff 1-800-848-0811, or send a secure email:

Give them the claim number, and ask to be connected to the assigned ONC.