Training your supervisors and employees will help you find hazards and create solutions.
- Office Ergonomics
- Office Lighting and Computer Use for Eye Comfort
- Sit-Stand Computer Workstations, Help for Workers
- Sit-Stand Computer Workstations, Help for Employers
Ergonomics Hazards & Solutions
- Common Sprains & Strains Hazards in Your Workplace and Some Solution Ideas
- How to Control Repetitive Hand and Wrist Tasks
- Preventing Overexertion Injuries
- A Quick Guide on Recommended Limits to Prevent Sprains and Strains
- A Five Step Ergonomics Process: Finding and Fixing Sprain and Strain Hazards
- Using Ergonomics to Prevent Sprains and Strains
This video can be used as a training aid to identify hazards and find solutions.
Preventing overuse injuries in adult family homes
This video offers tools that can help make transfers safe for caregivers and clients.
Transfer Clients Safely
This video walks you through the client transfer table found in the Client transfers: safely match abilities with needs tool. This tool can help you decide what type of transfer equipment is best for your client.
Commonly Asked Questions About Training
Yes, we can provide both in-person and remote training on a variety of ergonomics topics at meetings, conferences or at your workplace. Contact us to learn more.
No, mostly because training on work methods isn't a good way to prevent injuries unless it’s part of a more complete process.