Can You Spot The Hazards?
This month’s calendar photo focuses on food truck safety. If you tried to search for Falty’s food truck online, you wouldn’t find them.
The fake food truck and the photo were staged to highlight some of the real risks workers in this industry face. See how many you can find! The answer key can be found in the back pages of the calendar.
Resources To Help You:
- What’s Wrong with This Photo? (WorkSafeBC interactive link for this month’s photo)
- Food Trucks & Trailers (L&I’s licensing, inspection, and permitting information)
- Restaurant Industry page
- Employing Teens Under 18 in Food Service? (Fact Sheet)
- Do NOT Refill 1-lb Propane Cylinders (USDOT HazMat YouTube video)
- DOSH Consultation
How Can I Get A Calendar?
The 2022 Spot the Hazards calendar is available. The 2023 calendar is coming soon!
- Download the 2022 Spot the Hazards calendar here.
- Get a copy from your local DOSH Compliance inspector or DOSH Consultant.
- If you’re attending an in-person conference or event and we’re there exhibiting, stop by our booth and pick one up.
- Call your local office for help in getting a calendar.
How Are You Utilizing These Photos In Your Workplace?
Email us at EyeOnSafety@Lni.wa.gov or follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share how you’re using the photos in your workplace to engage your workers and bring about hazard awareness and injury/illness prevention. Use the hashtag #SpotTheHazards and tag @WorkSafeBC @LniWA on Twitter.
Now would be a perfect time to schedule a free confidential DOSH Consultation to assist you with your annual review/update of your company’s written safety and health programs, and perform a walk-through with you to find and fix hazards in your workplace. For more information, or to request their assistance visit www.Lni.wa.gov/DOSHConsultation.