Refinery Safety & Health and Process Safety Management (PSM)
The unexpected release of highly hazardous chemicals can be deadly, leaving profound and lasting impacts on families, businesses, and communities.
PSM is a system for managing the use of highly hazardous chemicals during plant processes and activities to prevent risk for accidental releases.
- Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals, Safety standards for (Chapter 296-67, WAC)
- Board of Boiler Rules (Chapter 296-104, WAC)
- Emergency Response (Chapter 296-824, WAC)
- Employee emergency plans and fire prevention plans (WAC 296-24-567)
- Fire prevention and protection (WAC 296-24-695)
- Lockout/Tagout (Chapter 296-803, WAC)
- Severe Violator Enforcement Program (DD 2.68)
- Chemical Facility Process Safety Management NEP (DD 24.40)