Both current and existing warehouse workers may file a worker rights or safety complaint with L&I.

You can file a complaint with Employment Standards if you believe that:

  • Your quota wasn’t properly disclosed to you.
  • You did not receive the records you requested from the employer.
  • Your quota didn’t allow enough time for your breaks, travel time to break locations, or time to do an activity required by the employer to complete the work subject to a quota (for example, clocking in/out).
  • You were retaliated against for:
    • Not meeting a quota that doesn’t account for rest breaks, travel time, or time to do a required activity.
    • Asking for your written quota description, personal work speed data, or aggregated data.

There are three ways to file a complaint with Employment Standards:

You can also file a complaint with DOSH if: