Listed below is the guidance and resources for COVID-19 topics related to L&I.
Workplace Safety and Health Resources
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) safety topic: Industry and topic-based resources, including rules and guidance, training materials, and safety program templates.
- L&I Requirements and Guidance for Preventing COVID-19
- How to Assess COVID-19 Hazards at Work mobile-friendly eTool
- Respiratory Protection
Paid Sick Leave
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccines and Paid Sick Leave Common Questions: Answers for employers and employees on using paid sick leave to receive a vaccine.
- Paid Sick Leave and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Common Questions: Answers for businesses and workers on using paid sick leave during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Paid Leave Under the Washington Family Care Act: Answers for workers on using paid leave covered under the Washington Family Care Act.
- Presumptive Coverage for Health Care and Frontline Workers: Answers to questions about workers’ compensation coverage for health care and frontline workers during a public health emergency, such as the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Workers' Compensation Coverage and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Common Questions: Answers for businesses, workers, and providers about workers' compensation coverage during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Health Care Providers