Staff-Only Access to L&I Systems, Services, and Software
Take the coronavirus (COVID-19) health self-assessment
- L&I employee self-assessment for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Install Health Assessment Icon to Home Screen for iPhone and Android Smart Phones
Messages to staff
Access your email remotely
Note: You must first receive permission through your supervisor.
Access L&I software and systems remotely
Note: If you are having trouble logging in or forgot your PIN, contact the IS Service Desk at 360-902-5000 or ISHelpDesk@Lni.wa.gov.
If you have never accessed the L&I network remotely
- Get permission from your supervisor.
- Contact the IS Service Desk at 360-902-5000 or ISHelpDesk@Lni.wa.gov for setup assistance.
- Log in using F5 Network in Internet Explorer or Firefox running on Microsoft Windows.
Access your work voicemail messages from any phone
- Call 360-902-6111 (there is no 800 number).
- Press the # key during the message.
- Enter your 902-xxxx phone number.
- Enter your password, then press the # key.
Check the status of your work building
Tumwater building staff: Call 360-902-5900 or 1-800-377-7013 to hear a recorded message about the status of the Tumwater building. Daily messages are recorded before 5:30 a.m. and provide the date and time of the communication.
DO NOT call the rotunda (902-6389), the switchboard (902-5800), or the Washington State Patrol desk (902-6367) for building status.
Staff not located in the Tumwater building: Call your supervisor or facility manager.
View the business continuity plan
Business continuity plan: Plan to ensure services to the public are uninterrupted during a statewide emergency.