The Ability-to-Work Assessment (AWA) gives us information we need to make an appropriate determination about the worker's current employability or eligibility for vocational rehabilitation plan development services.
- Assessment Eligible Quality Assurance Review Form (F280‑008‑000)
- Employer's Job Description (F252‑040‑000)
- Job Analysis (F252‑072‑000)
WAC 296-19A-010 Definitions
(1) What does it mean to say an injured worker is employable?
(6) What is a job analysis?
(7) What is a transferable skill?
(8) What is a transferable skills analysis?
WAC 296-19A-065 What are assessment services?
WAC 296-19A-070 What information must an assessment report include?
WAC 296-19A-080 How often must written progress reports be submitted during assessment activities provided for state fund claims?
WAC 296-19A-170 What information must a provider include in a job analysis?