Awarding Agency Portal
The Public Works Projects for Awarding Agencies Portal (Awarding Agency Portal, or portal) is designed to help awarding agencies manage their legal requirements with L&I.
- Log in to your Awarding Agency Portal.
- Sign up as a new Awarding Agency Administrator. Use these instructions to sign up for the Awarding Agency Portal when you are the first representative of your agency to access the portal.
- Add an additional Awarding Agency Portal User. Use these instructions if you already have access to the portal and want a colleague to also have access.
- Review the step-by-step instructions. This user guide will show you how to use all the features available in the Awarding Agency Portal.
If you used the portal or other applications, take a two-minute survey. Your assistance will help improve the portal and make doing business with L&I easier.
See the available features
- Manage project messages and files.
- Quickly message the prime contractor and L&I on public works projects. Keep everyone in the loop, save time, and minimize phone calls.
- Go to a project to create and reply to messages plus upload and view files.
Important: All messages and files within the Awarding Agency Portal are subject to public disclosure.
Manage action items
Quickly find and resolve action items for your agency. This includes combined forms that need your approval, NOCs returned for more information, and messages that need your review/reply.
Attend a workshop
Go to an awarding agency workshop for more information about public works contracts.
Send us an email with your questions or suggestions.