The Advisory Committee on Health Care Innovation and Evaluation (ACHIEV) is a venue for business, labor, and providers. It meets quarterly to provide L&I with input and advice related to the provider network and other topics on health care innovation.
The Advisory Committee provides input or advice on:
- Continue monitoring and advise on Provider Network implementation and maintenance
- Finalize rules and policies on Top Tier eligibility and incentives.
- Review “Risk of Harm” criteria.
- Support COHE expansion statewide
- Support for self-insured participation in COHEs and/or other health care initiatives.
- Advise on development and piloting of new occupational health best practices.
- Provide updates to the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee (WCAC) on reform implementation and other issues.
Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation Charter.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted a week prior to each meeting
- October 27, 2022
Note: The meeting will take place from 8:30 a.m. to noon over Zoom. To join the meeting, click the meeting link in the agenda. If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Meeks at iihcac@Lni.wa.gov.
*approx. until agenda is posted
Previous meeting agendas and minutes
Meeting Agendas, Minutes
The Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation is selected from members of IIMAC, IICAC, Business and Labor (WCAC).
Industrial Insurance Medical Advisory Committee
- Andrew Friedman, MD, Chair
- Kirk Harmon, MD, Vice Chair
- Stephen Thielke, MD
- Alternate: Louis Lim, MD
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee
- David Folweiler, DC, Chair
- Mike Dowling, DC, Vice Chair
- Alternate: Kelley Golob, DC
- John Meier, Employer Resources Northwest
- Lisa Vivian, Eberle Vivian, Inc.
- Neil Hartman, WA Building and Trades Council
- Lee Thomas, JD, WA State Association for Justice
- Alternate: Joe Kendo, WA State Labor Council