Help us provide care for injured workers, and pay you promptly.
Prevent payment delays
To speed up your payment, bill us online using Provider Express Billing.
To avoid denials, payment reductions, or having your payment sent to the wrong place:
- Don't Fax Bills, we do not accept faxed bills, and they will not be processed.
- Use procedure codes that match the level or type of service billed.
- Provide documentation, and reports at the right time, in the correct format.
- Notify us if your address or business status changes with the Provider Accounts Change Form (F245-365-000).
Make sure you fax reports correctly:
- Send reports, and chart notes separately from bills.
- Put our claim number in the top right corner of every page of each document.
- Use plain, white paper, and do not highlight to assure clear imaging.
- Do not use address stamps or labels that are too large for a form.
- Make sure documentation is legible.
- Fax your chart documents to us so it goes directly to the claim file.
Faxing reports and chart notes
Report of Industrial Injury or Occupational Disease (F242-130-000)
Correspondence; reports, chart notes (in SOAPER format), and claim-related documents other than bills.
Where to mail paper documents
To speed up your payment, we encourage you to fax claim documents to us, and bill us online using Provider Express Billing.
- All bills, and adjustments
PO Box 44269
Olympia, WA 98504-4269
- Refunds (attach copy of remittance advice)
PO Box 44835
Olympia, WA 98504-4835
- Report of Industrial Injury or Occupational Disease (F242-130-000)
PO Box 44299
Olympia, WA 98504-4299
- Insurer Activity Prescription Form (F245-385-000), and correspondence; reports, chart notes (in SOAPER format), and claim-related documents other than bills
PO Box 44291
Olympia, WA 98504-4291
For desk references
To request a copy of the General Provider Billing Manual (F248-100-000), contact the Provider Hotline at PHL@lni.wa.gov, or 1-800-848-0811.