We are accepting applications for activity coaches who can obtain an L&I account number under the following provider types:
- Physical therapists (PT)
- Occupational therapists (OT)
- Vocational rehabilitation counselors (VRC)
Other providers, such as psychologists and registered nurses, may apply. Contact us to learn more.
- Certificate of completion of the Progressive Goal Attainment Program® (PGAP).
- Experience working professionally in workers’ compensation for 3 or more years and at least 1 year in Washington.
- Completion of a three-hour training for suicide screening and referral that meets the Washington State Department of Health standards in RCW 43.70.442 within the last 6 years.
- If offering services in person, access to an Americans with Disability Act accessible professional/private space.
To become an activity coach, you must first have a provider account number.
Once you have your provider account number, send us the following:
- Your full name, phone number and email address.
- Company name.
- L&I provider number.
- Physical address/addresses where you will offer services.
- Copy of your PGAP certificate of completion.
- Description of your worker’s compensation experience.
- Copy of your suicide screening and referral certificate.
Send your application materials to:
Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 44324
Olympia WA 98504-4324