Learn more about our Physical Medicine Best Practices Project:
We are collaborating with community experts to implement best practices that ensure workers receive:
- Effective physical and occupational therapy services.
- Clinically meaningful improvement in function.
- Focusing on return to work.
Community Experts: the Therapy Stakeholder's Group
- Josh Cobbley, Northwest Return to Work
- Lori Stephens, Valley Medical Center
- Tyrees Marcy, Olympic Sports and Spine Rehabilitation
- Teri Jo Lientz, Strive Physical Rehabilitation
- Lee Caton, PINN Rehabilitation
- Bob Hoctor, Summit Rehabilitation
- Megan Milyard, Kitsap Physical Therapy
- Lynda White, CAPEN
- Danielle Wojtkiewicz, RET Physical Therapy
Upcoming meetings (Open to the public)
Date: May 19, 2022
Time: 8:00 am to 10:00
Location: Zoom Meeting *
Past meeting minutes (the last twelve months) *
* To request all the meeting notes or for virtual meeting information, please contact the physical medicine email or phone number below.
Physical Medicine Resources:
- Physical Medicine Progress Report form (PMPR)
- Physical Medicine Best Practices Quick Reference Card
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee (IICAC) Resources:
More to come soon.