Resources for home and business owners, employers, and workers
L&I is committed to doing all it can to provide services and resources to help those impacted by natural disasters in Washington State. This page summarizes the services and resources available from us.
- After a flood or natural disaster: Electrical safety basics for homeowners and businesses
- Flood safety training information
- Seasonal safety, including working outdoors
- Protect yourself when hiring a contractor
- Downed trees or storm damage? Hire a registered contractor
- Electrical permits and inspections
- Manufactured homes
- Flood Damaged Manufactured Home Checklist (F622-040-000)
- Registering as a Contractor
- Employer Assistance Program (if you're having trouble paying your workers' comp premiums): Contact a revenue agent at 1-800-301-1826.
- Employers: What to do if your employee is injured on the job
- Workers: Injured at work? What you need to know
- If a worker dies: Survivor benefits for spouses, dependents