Resources for Home and Business Owners, Employers, and Workers
L&I is committed to doing all we can to provide services and resources to help people impacted by natural disasters in Washington State. This page summarizes our disaster-related services and resources.
- After a flood or natural disaster: Electrical safety basics for homeowners and businesses
- Flood safety training information
- Seasonal safety, including working outdoors
- Protect yourself when hiring a contractor
- Downed trees or storm damage? Hire a registered contractor
- Electrical permits and inspections
- Manufactured homes
- Flood Damaged Manufactured Home Checklist (F622-040-000)
- Common contracting scams
- Homeowners Beware! (flyer to print, distribute)
- Employer Assistance Program (if you're having trouble paying your workers' comp premiums): Contact a revenue agent at 1-800-301-1826.
- Employers: What to do if your employee is injured on the job
- Workers: Injured at work? What you need to know
- If a worker dies: Survivor benefits for spouses, dependents