Quality retraining gives workers the knowledge and skills they need to successfully return to work.
Because quality matters, the School Oversight Program evaluates prospective schools, monitors current Labor & Industries (L&I) training providers, responds to inquiries and concerns, and collaborates with stakeholders to improve worker experience.
See other pages to learn more about:
- Training Options for Workers
- Choosing a Training Provider
- Resources for Training Providers
- Become an L&I Training Provider
- School Complaints and Audits
If you still have questions or you want to share a comment or concern, please email us at SchoolOversightProgram@Lni.wa.gov.