After a workplace injury or occupational disease, L&I may refer a worker to a vocational rehabilitation counselor (VRC) for vocational services.

“Vocational services” are authorized for L&I and for self-insured employers in the industrial insurance laws, RCW 51.32.095. The term is used to describe a number of services or vocational referral types.

To learn more about each service or referral, see: