Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 296-62-50055(2)(a) establishes a Hazardous Drug Advisory Committee. The purpose of the Hazardous Drug Advisory Committee is to discuss the following:
- New recommendations from the National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (NIOSH).
- Scientific and technological developments.
- Other unanticipated issues related to implementation of the hazardous drug handling rule.
The Advisory Committee may provide recommendations to the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) regarding appropriate actions. Any recommendations are advisory only. The committee may establish subcommittees and task forces to address specific issues.
- April 28, 2020, 9 a.m., L&I Headquarters - Tumwater
Participate by WebEx
Meeting number (access code): 809 100 501
Meeting password: HDAC2020
Previous meeting minutes
- Oct 29, 2019
- May 1, 2019
- Oct 23, 2018
- Apr 9, 2018
- Oct 10, 2017
- Apr 12, 2017
- Oct 24, 2016
- Mar 2, 2016
- Sep 14, 2015
- Jan 13, 2015
- Jan 14, 2014
- Jun 12, 2013
- Apr 10, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013
- Feb 13, 2013
- Nov 14, 2012
- Oct 8, 2012
- Sep 11, 2012
- Search for Hazardous Drugs Resources
- Employee safe handling of Hazardous Chemotherapy Drugs
- Notes from the April 15th Conference call with NIOSH (Dr. Tom Connor)
- Firouzan 'Fred' Massoomi, Pharm.D., FASHP Nebraska Pharmacists Association, Nebraska Methodist Hospital."
- Experiences with implementing a hazardous drug program that followed the NIOSH Guide at the Nebraska Methodist Hospital and its clinics - lessons learned."
- Nursing And USP <800>: What’s different from NIOSH and WA Law?
Alex Truchot, MM, HEM
Director, WPS/EH&S/Emergency Management
Kaiser Permanente - Renton Campus Baker
1300 SW 27th ST, Renton WA 98057-9813
PO Box 9813, RCB-C3W-10 Cube: 3W056
Office: 206-603-3904 |Cell: 253-350-9396